Rodborough Community Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. With this in mind, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote spiritual, cultural development & understanding through a rich range of experience, both in & beyond the school;
- To promote understanding & tackle prejudice through direct teaching across the curriculum and our school values;
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to school clubs and extra curricular activities;
- To allow equal access to information for all parents;
- To ensure the school environment remains as accessible as possible to all pupils, parents & visitors;
- To continue to diminish the gap in attainment between SEND pupils and other pupils in the school in all areas of reading, writing and mathematics.